Monday, March 1, 2010

How maya started. =)

Alot of people ask me " How did you get started?", well i was about 11 years old when i started making videos. I would just sit in front of my camera and lip sing to all kinds of songs. As i started getting more into "the whole youtube thing" i learned more about editing and what softwares to use. I had a regular Windows PC, so of course i used Windows Movie Maker and thought myself the basic editing. Then a couple of months later I found about the Macbook by Apple and i was amazed by it. For my 12th birthday i asked for a Macbook and i got it =) I learned on my own how to use Imovie and imovie HD. Each week i learned something new about the editing softwares. A few months later i reached about 500 subscribers, and of course it was a huge thing for me! I continued doing what i was doing and i was able to reach about 3,000 subscribers! =) Thats  How I got started!

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone its maya!
    This is my New blog!
    do you guys see some ads around my blog?
    If you guys can kindly click on them and exit after that would be great!
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete